Hey everyone. Well, this is my first post on my new blog. I know I don't have much, but I am hoping that I can confide all my feelings and important events in my life to you. you might think I am crazy, but I think I have just experienced what they call " love at first sight". I went to the Capulet party today, and I spotted the most beautiful female I have ever laid my eyes upon. I had a full on conversation with her, and she is just marvelous! You will not believe it, but I also kissed her. She was trying to play hard to get, but I know deep down inside she wants me. I am definitely getting her. It is crazy to say I just met her, and I feel like I've fallen for her. I hope she doesn't play me like Rosaline did because that was a terrible feeling that I am not trying to go through again. What do I do? I can't get this girl off my mind. I have to go talk to her...At least for just an hour. I have to get to know her more. I know it is too soon to say I want a future with her, but I do. Her gorgeous smile moves me. I am going back to that Capulet mansion and asking for her. I have to see her, and I don't care if it causes my death.
i really love your layout and how you did your side bar and how you showed that romeo and Juliet really love eachother
ReplyDeletegood layout and good paragraph
ReplyDelete