Juliet is the love of my life. What happened on this day will forever scar my life. My wife...dead. I do not think I will ever see myself remarrying another person because it is just not possible to love someone else like I love Juliet. I came rushing down here when I heard the news in Mantua. I wanted to yell and let all my sorrows out right then and there, but I did not want people to think I was going crazy. I do not care now. I will do anything for Juliet to wake up and chant "APRIL FOOLS". I will go out and shout to the top of my lungs revealing the love I have for her! Anything for my love. It is such a weird feeling...I have never felt this way. I feel as though someone took my heart and stomped all over it. You know that feeling you get that you are being stabbed with a knife? Yea that is what this is. I do not know who else to vent to. You are my only source of comfort. At this point, I do not care what my family has to say about me being married to Juliet. What use does it have now? If they want to kill me, so be it. These suicidal thoughts are crazy. I feel like death is calling me. What is to be of me now? I am now a widower. No one will ever hold a place in my heart. That is if I am still here. This hand I shall hold now, and this hand I shall hold forever.
My life started out as a bit of fun, more of a love story really, but what has become of it? "Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, Too rude, too boist'rous, and it pricks like thorn" (1.4.17-28)
Monday, May 16, 2016
Oh What a Tragedy...
Juliet is the love of my life. What happened on this day will forever scar my life. My wife...dead. I do not think I will ever see myself remarrying another person because it is just not possible to love someone else like I love Juliet. I came rushing down here when I heard the news in Mantua. I wanted to yell and let all my sorrows out right then and there, but I did not want people to think I was going crazy. I do not care now. I will do anything for Juliet to wake up and chant "APRIL FOOLS". I will go out and shout to the top of my lungs revealing the love I have for her! Anything for my love. It is such a weird feeling...I have never felt this way. I feel as though someone took my heart and stomped all over it. You know that feeling you get that you are being stabbed with a knife? Yea that is what this is. I do not know who else to vent to. You are my only source of comfort. At this point, I do not care what my family has to say about me being married to Juliet. What use does it have now? If they want to kill me, so be it. These suicidal thoughts are crazy. I feel like death is calling me. What is to be of me now? I am now a widower. No one will ever hold a place in my heart. That is if I am still here. This hand I shall hold now, and this hand I shall hold forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment