Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Goodbye Verona...


                                     https://terriblysorry.wordpress.com/tag/romeo-and-juliet/




I would have never thought I'd have to leave my hometown. I grew up here...Why must I leave! What about Juliet? What's going to be of her? We already said our vows. We must be together. I'm leaving everything behind. My family, my Juliet, and the memories. If I am forced to leave, I will do anything in my power to visit my love. I don't even know what I am feeling. Not only am I feeling depressed, but I feel overwhelmed by this situation. I was only trying to defend myself, and my family name. If he hadn't come at me with his sword, there would not have been a reason to stab him. I mean, what else was I to do? I did not want to die and leave Juliet with that feeling of remorse. What is she going to think of me now? I've managed to screw up so many things in one day. She is going to hate me for killing her cousin and mine too... Well, second cousin. The fact that I haven't heard of her makes me go crazy. My head is spinning, and I am sure going to be tossing and turning tonight. Will I be able to talk to her? Only destiny has the answer. All I have to do is wait. My goals and relationship status is remaining the same because I am still married to her, and I still hope to find her and travel.







1 comment: