It's done. Nothing can come between us, for we are now soulmates. Only death can do us part now. We both know that our families wouldn't have accepted the marriage to happen, but love conquers all. Even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I feel the special connection that a husband and wife have. The way she looked at me made my heart pound out of my chest; I have never felt so in love with someone. Her smile made me want to grab her and never let her go. I'm glad we got married because the feeling of distance was driving me insane. Now we get to be closer than ever. Our families can't come in between. I will do anything to stay with her; even if that means renouncing my family name. They still can't know about our marriage, and that hurts because I would've loved to invite her over to my mansion sometime. We can only see each other in hiding. No one must ever suspect anything. My love for Rosaline was not as strong as the love I have for Juliet and not just because Juliet loves me back! Something about her makes her spark and light up. My wife is beautiful in every way, and I wouldn't trade her for anything on this planet. I hope God has great plans in store for us. I can't wait to see the many memories we create, and this has got to be one of them. I can now change my relationship status and my goals!
My life started out as a bit of fun, more of a love story really, but what has become of it? "Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, Too rude, too boist'rous, and it pricks like thorn" (1.4.17-28)
Monday, May 23, 2016
A Memory Made
It's done. Nothing can come between us, for we are now soulmates. Only death can do us part now. We both know that our families wouldn't have accepted the marriage to happen, but love conquers all. Even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I feel the special connection that a husband and wife have. The way she looked at me made my heart pound out of my chest; I have never felt so in love with someone. Her smile made me want to grab her and never let her go. I'm glad we got married because the feeling of distance was driving me insane. Now we get to be closer than ever. Our families can't come in between. I will do anything to stay with her; even if that means renouncing my family name. They still can't know about our marriage, and that hurts because I would've loved to invite her over to my mansion sometime. We can only see each other in hiding. No one must ever suspect anything. My love for Rosaline was not as strong as the love I have for Juliet and not just because Juliet loves me back! Something about her makes her spark and light up. My wife is beautiful in every way, and I wouldn't trade her for anything on this planet. I hope God has great plans in store for us. I can't wait to see the many memories we create, and this has got to be one of them. I can now change my relationship status and my goals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment